Love is in the air! Valentine’s Day is a special day for reminding those you adore and LOVE how much you cherish them. Express your love with this healthy and divine chocolate recipe.
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder, sifted
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 4 tablespoons coconut butter
- 1/4-1/2 cup maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes (optional)
1. Line loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Blend all ingredients in a high-powered blender or food processor.
3. Press into pan and store in freezer for an hour.
4. Remove pan from freezer, flip fudge out of the pan onto a flat surface and cut into squares.
5. Then store in a container and return to the freezer.